- Can rice pudding be beneficial to the facial skin? Yes, if it's a rice mask from SkinFood with an incredibly pleasant airy texture that melts on your skin! The mask is perfectly distributed over the skin, providing its nutrition, recovery, softening, and lightening. Rice has long been used in eastern medicine, as one of the most important components. Its chemical composition includes potassium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, and iodine, as well as B vitamins. Due to them, rice perfectly cleanses the skin, smooths its tone and texture, fights pigmentation, freckles, skin irritation. The microgranules of the mask literally melt on the skin, leaving it incredibly soft and smooth after the first use. The mask acts as an easy peeling, which is suitable even for sensitive facial skin.
Country of Origin: South Korea (the Republic of)
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: SKINFOOD CO. LTD, South Korea
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: SKINFOOD CO. LTD, 104, Gongdan 1-Gil, Miyang- Myeon, Anseong-Si, Gyeonggi Do, Republic of Korea
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Skintl Enterprises Pvt Ltd, A150-151, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi 110037
- Removes: Open pores and remove pore-clogging oil
- Improves: Purify pores and give healthy, beautiful skin.
- Combination skin
- Dry skin
- Normal skin
- Oily skin
- Open Pores
- First, clean your face with any cleanser.
- Take a mask and massage gently on your face evenly and avoid the lips and eyes.
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and clean it with water.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80, Jojoba Esters, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Algin, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium