The Centella Blemish Cream is a non-oily spot treatment for post-acne breakout care. It contains key ingredients that help prevent acne scarring and pigmentation left after inflammation. A fast-acting cream, it helps normalise sebum production that prevents further breakouts and regulates the oil-moisture content. While the AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream provides relief for active acne, the Centella Blemish Cream provides aftercare as it effectively treats skin recovering from a breakout and helps fade red or dark spots.
It is an ideal option for sensitive or acne-prone skin, as it can be used as a spot treatment, to fade scars and soothe skin after stronger treatments.
Country of Origin: Korea (the Republic of)
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: COREA COSMEDICAL CENTER Co., South Korea
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: 103R, 38, Wolgok-gil, Gangnae-Myeon, Heungdeok-Gu, Cheongju-Si, Chungcheongbuk-Do, Republic of Korea
Address of Mfg / Importer / Brand: Botera Ecommerce LLP, 303 Navyug Industrial Estate, T J Road, Sewree, Mumbai 400015
- Fast-acting spot treatment that helps fade acne marks and blemishes
- Soothes inflammation and redness
- Calms skin that has broken out, or undergone treatment
- Regulates sebum production
- Take a proper amount of the cream and apply a thick layer on the troubled, blemished spots, before you apply your regular moisturiser.
- The COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is not a moisturiser; it is more of a spot treatment cream for soothing irritated skin. Make sure to moisturise your face before applying COSRX Centella Blemish Cream.
- COSRX Centella Blemish Cream may leave a white cast and may not be absorbed into your skin when applied in a thick layer. Use it as a night time treatment.
- All Skin Type
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Zinc Oxide
- Zinc PCA