Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask review India
Its absolute necessity, now days, to have an extravagant skincare regime infused with vitamin E.
Vitamin E contains effective antioxidants which fights off free radicals on the skin, which are a result of daily environmental stressors like unprotected sun exposure and air pollution.
So, from deeply moisturizing and firming, to brightening and lightning the “Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask” is the ultimate treat for your skin.
The Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask is a multi-functional product that can be used as a mask, sleeping pack or daily moisturizer. Its pudding-like texture helps the cream to transform into a rich essence that helps the product sink onto the skin, which maintains and lock-in the moisture for at least 8 hours.
This Klairs Vitamin E Mask deliver softer, more hydrated skin that eventually prevents wrinkles and other signs of aging.
Benefits Of Using Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask :
A regular use of Klairs Vitamin E Mask can infuse your skin with nourishment, moisture, and youthful luminosity.
- To restore youth to skin by smoothening fine lines and plumping the skin.
- To infuse deep hydration at a cellular level.
- To bestows bright complexion
- To tone and enhance skin elasticity
- To protect skin from UV damage
- To reduce Pigmentation
- All Skin Types - Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
- Sensitive skin
- Dull and Dry skin
How To Use Klairs Vitamin E Mask
To get the most out of Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask, follow the below steps:
- Use Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask as a daily moisturizer.
- Mix a small amount to an essence or cream and use as a sleeping pack when your skin feels extra dry.
- The Klairs Vitamin E Mask can be used Day and Night on clean skin.
For best results, Use Klairs Vitamin E Mask regularly alongside the Klairs Freshly juiced vitamin serum.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask to leave your skin softer, brighter and blemish-free!
Some other bestsellers by Klairs that you must try :